1. To enter this PBS12 TUSCANY GREEN GIVEAWAY Register to Win (“Register to Win Giveaway”) you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You must have internet access, an active e-mail account and phone to participate.
2. SPONSOR: PBS12, 2900 Welton St, Denver, CO 80205, with thanks to Ciclismo Classico and Dream of Italy seen on PBS12.
3. ELIGIBLITY: The Giveaway Registration is open only to permanent legal residents of Colorado, who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Restrictions may apply, for trip requirements see: Policies | Ciclismo Classico.
Employees, officers, directors, trustees and agents of Sponsor, PBS12, or any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Register to Win Giveaway performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Register to Win Giveaway, supplying prizes (or any component of any prize), and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals (collectively, the “Register to Win Giveaway Entities”), are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award.
4. REGISTER TO WIN ENTRY: The Register to Win Giveaway begins on August 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm (MST) and ends on November 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm (MST) (the “Entry Period”).
6. AGREEMENT TOTHE OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Register to Win Giveaway, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of PBS12, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Register to Win Giveaway. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and guidelines set forth herein.
7. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period stated above, participants may enter the Register to Win Giveaway by going online at pbs12.org/Tuscany (the “Website”) and entering the Register to Win Giveaway by completing the online entry form. Entries received before or after the Entry Period and/or those entries that do not meet the guidelines, are not eligible. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. On the online entry form, each Entrant must provide his/her legal name, telephone number, and a valid email address.
Limit one (1) online Register to Win Giveaway entry, per eligible person, during the Entry Period. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses or identities will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry and such individual will be required to comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted are void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Incomplete or inaccurate entries, entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will not be accepted and are void.
8. PRIZE: One (1) Prize will be awarded at the end of the Entry Period. Prize consists of:
Luxury bike tour for two (2) in Tuscany, Italy. (E-bikes available).
Accommodation for two (2) in a 14th-century mill, whose remains are still visible.
A central position that lets you experience 6 spectacular Tuscany cycling routes in 6 different parts of Siena Province.
Visits to local farms and wine cellars to discover the people behind your food and drink.
Breakfasts and dinners inspired by the localism movement for sustainable food.
Wine and olive oil tasting courses.
Relax at the spa and thermal springs of Rapolano Terme.
Air fare is not included.
9. SECONDARY PRIZES: Twenty (20) runners-up will receive a $50 Gift Voucher from PARISI pizzeria, trattoria e vino located at 4401 Tennyson Street in Denver, CO.
10. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of One (1) Entrant will be selected as a winner (a “Winner”) from one (1) random drawing conducted by PBS12 on or about November 1, 2022, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period; and twenty (20) Runner-up Entrants will be selected as a winner (a “Winner”) from twenty (20) random drawings.
11. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION:
(a) Notification: Each Winner will be notified by email (or such other method as determined by Sponsor based on contact information provided in entering the Register to Win Giveaway). If any potential Winner selected cannot be contacted, or does not respond within five (5) business days of being notified by PBS12, such potential Winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the Prize and, at the discretion of PBS12, an alternate potential Winner may be selected. All decisions of PBS12 are final and binding in all respects.
(b) Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Register to Win Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Register to Win Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Register to Win Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Register to Win Giveaway and award prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Register to Win Giveaway will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Register to Win Giveaway.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Register to Win Giveaway and/or prevent others from participating in the Register to Win Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A REGISTER TO WIN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE REGISTER TO WIN MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. PRIZE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:
(a) Each Winner must be at least 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry.
(b) Each Prize may not be transferred or assigned to another person, and may not be exchanged for a different Prize or redeemed for cash or any other consideration.
(c) Limit: One (1) Prize for each Winner. PBS12 makes no, and disclaims all, warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied, concerning the quality, merchantability, and/or fitness or condition of the Prize.
(d) Any and all federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges on Prizes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance of the Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
13. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE: The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the grand prize package is $8,500. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
14. CONDITIONS/RELEASE: By participating, Entrants: (a) release the Register to Win Giveaway Entities and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by Entrant’s participation, including the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize; and (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, as applicable, including, but not limited to, its quality or availability. In the event PBS12 is prevented from continuing with the Register to Win Giveaway by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the PBS12’s control, PBS12 shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Register to Win Giveaway. Neither PBS12 nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Register to Win Giveaway.
By entering the Register to Win Giveaway, each Entrant grants to PBS12 the right to use Entrant’s name, likeness, picture, address (city and state only), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the Register to Win Giveaway, and/or the institutional promotion of PBS12, without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law.
Official Rules will be posted at the Website during the Register to Win Giveaway Entry Period.
Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Register to Win Giveaway is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of PBS12, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Register to Win Giveaway, PBS12 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Register to Win Giveaway. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at pbs12.org/Tuscany and the selection of Winners may be made from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as PBS12 determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
15. DISPUTES: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Register to Win Giveaway, and/or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Register to Win Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) Entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and each Entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
16. GOVERNING LAW / JURISDICTION: All disputes arising hereunder or in relation to the Register to Win Giveaway and/or the Prize, shall be brought solely and exclusively in the United States Denver, Colorado or the appropriate Colorado State Court located in Denver County, Colorado and Entrant hereby consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any defense of inconvenient forum.
17. WINNERS LIST: To receive results of the Register to Win Giveaway (The Winner), log on to pbs12.org/Tuscany November 8, 2022 – December 31, 2022 where the Winner’s name will be posted. The Winner’s name will also be announced in PBS12’s e-newsletter and social media on or about the week of November 10, 2022.