Attendees in this course will learn to measure the impact of creativity in the classroom and how to effectively design for, and implement, change through innovation. Participants will define purpose,
Attendees in this course will learn to measure the impact of creativity in the classroom and how to effectively design for, and implement, change through innovation. Participants will define purpose, experiment, collaborate, empower and refine as a means to find their creative culture, while using inspiration from world-class marketing firms and their strategies. There will be meaningful discourse in lesson planning and curriculum building, while considering individual learning styles. Attendees will obtain the fundamental pieces they need to not only be creative problem-solvers, but creative thinkers.
* Learn how to create a culture of creativity centered on innovative thinking.
* Understand how to foster and redefine metrics and incentives within the classroom.
* Co-construct application techniques to apply creativity and innovative practices with curriculum, standards and units of study.
* Evaluate authentic opportunities to partner with industry, and cultivate students’ creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
* Explore best practices to actively engage all learners, from simulations, gamification and design thinking basics, to the effective use of technology.
* Use creativity to adapt the culture, structure and processes in your classroom so you can spark a much more creative, productive and engaging workspace.
Who Should Attend:
– Instructional coaches
– Industry professionals
– Anyone interested in taking their teaching to an innovative practice
– Schools on the cutting edge of innovation in education
Venue Details: mindSpark Learning, 455 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO 80226, United States.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Purchase One Ticket: USD 300.00,
Institute Bundle (Buy Three Get One On Us): USD 900.00.
29 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 30 (Thursday) 4:00 pm