Is my child depressed? Does my child have anxiety? Is the pandemic affecting my child’s mental health? These are just a few of the questions you may be
Is my child depressed? Does my child have anxiety? Is the pandemic affecting my child’s mental health? These are just a few of the questions you may be asking yourself as a parent.
We’ll answer these questions and more at our virtual event. Learn how children display emotions, what signs to look out for when it comes to anxiety, depression, and mood disorders, and how to help them cope. You’ll get a chance to talk with our experts during a live Q&A portion, and a 1:1 session with our licensed therapists to talk about your child’s needs and what your next steps should be.
The event will be held live on Zoom at 10:00 AM MST on Saturday, February 20th.
Our event will include:
- Insights from Dr. Shelli Dry, OTD and expert on pediatric mental health featured in Parents, Good Housekeeping, and The Huffington Post.
- Ways parents can learn to identify how children display emotions and signs of depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.
- Advice on how to help children cope with their emotions.
- Live Q&A with our licensed therapists & clinicians.
- Individualized 1:1 sessions with a licensed pediatric therapist free of charge.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am