Online Basic bird watching Aug 1st 1. Birds that are unique
Online Basic bird watching Aug 1st
1. Birds that are unique
2. How To Recognize birds, by sight, sound and flight and how use field guide
3. identification birds by body size. Beak size, and feathers
4. Learn natural history of birds in world
5. where look for birds regionally
6. Other ask students if there are other topics they want to learn about. What is best timed day to spot birds?
7. Binoculars and other equipment needed to spot birds needed a tripod or etc.
8. Migration pattern of birds
$46.00 per adult $12.00 per child and $65.00 per group and family
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 208-351-3407
my class will be on google class I will give you code for class
1 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8 (Wednesday) 9:00 pm