This power-packed adventure brings together our beloved Family Fun Day with our action packed Iditarod Day! Get twice the experience for one great price at a day that has gone
This power-packed adventure brings together our beloved Family Fun Day with our action packed Iditarod Day! Get twice the experience for one great price at a day that has gone to the dogs!
As the annual long-distance Alaskan dog sled race begins, join us for a day all about dogs.
- Watch the live start of the last great race on Earth, the Iditarod dog sled race on our Giant Screen Movie Theater
- Learn about the race while visiting the different check-point stations and filling out the map for a prize!
- Get your picture taken with a live wolf courtesy of our friends at Colorado Wolf Adventures
- Participate in fun and intriguing canine related educational activities
- Get an up-close look at artifacts from Inuit peoples and explore how people living in Arctic climates survive in these environments.
- Step into Fiske Planetarium’s StarLab to discover how the dog racers use the night sky to navigate through the race.
|This event includes Museum Admission|
|Annual Pass holders||$5|
|Ages 13 – 59||$15|
|Children ages 3 – 12||$10|
|Children under 3||Free|
|CU Alumni, Faculty, Staff and Students||20% discount|
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
CU South Denver
10035 S. Peoria St, Lone Tree, CO 80134