oin your family, friends & neighbors on November 26, 2020 for the 6th Annual Stanley Harvesting Hope 5K, a Turkey Trot for Prader-Willi Research in Northeast Denver at Central Park in Denver, Colorado! The event includes:LIVE and VIRTUAL
oin your family, friends & neighbors on November 26, 2020 for the 6th Annual Stanley Harvesting Hope 5K, a Turkey Trot for Prader-Willi Research in Northeast Denver at Central Park in Denver, Colorado! The event includes:
- LIVE and VIRTUAL event!
- Live event includes T-shirt, Professionally Timed Results, Race Day Photos, Commemorative Coaster/Bottle Opener and Neck Gaiter
- Virtual event includes T-shirt, Commemorative Coaster, Finisher Certificate and Online Platform to post your time, upload photos, and share your participation socially with friends/family
- Family/Friends discount when you register 4 or more!
- NEW – “Turkey-less Trot” participant – Don’t feel like running or walking? No problem! You can still get some great swag, donate, or even fundraise with your friends/family. Just click on “REGISTER NOW” and choose “TURKEY-LESS TROT” to buy shirts, neck gaiter, or to make a tax deductible donation.
- Strollers and Wheelchairs are WELCOME!
- COVID-19 policy located on website.
All proceeds donated to the Foundation for Prader-Willi Research to support their work in eliminating Prader-Willi Syndrome, a rare genetic condition causing insatiable hunger and other hormonal abnormalities. Prader-Willi syndrome is the leading genetic cause of life-threatening childhood obesity and currently there is no treatment.
Event Date: November 26, 2020
Event Start Time:
- 7:30-10:30 am – 5k (socially distanced) rolling waves every hour
- 11:00-12:00 pm – Kids Fun Run
Location: Central Park, Denver, 8601 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- 5k Timed In-Person Race – $40
- 5k VIRTUAL Race – $30
- Kids In-Person Fun Run – $5
- Kids VIRTUAL Fun Run – FREE (all runners will get a colorful BIB in the mail and choice of t-shirt for $15 donation)
- TURKEY-LESS Trot – FREE (just get your swag)
Email Contact: email@example.com
(Thursday) 7:30 am - 12:00 pm