Ring in New Years Eve in Denver with Class and Style as you enjoy the Roaring 20’s Theme! Sold out 14 years, 2,000 people! Denver Post says it all - “Top 10”
Ring in New Years Eve in Denver with Class and Style as you enjoy the Roaring 20’s Theme!
Sold out 14 years, 2,000 people!
Denver Post says it all – “Top 10” Denver New Years Eve Party
Flapper dresses, stylish sequins and fancy fedoras for NYE?!? White Rose Gala is a high end and elegant Charity event where you are enveloped by musical and theatrical performances. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the classic elegance of art deco of the Roaring 20’s. Be transported to an era of a modern renaissance where style, opulence and grace was the only way to swing.
“Purpose, Place, and Respect makes for Denver’s top NYE Party”
• Flapper Girls, Ballroom Dance Exhibitions, 40+ Performers,
• Confetti Blast at Midnight, NYE Party Hats & Noise Makers!
• Multiple levels & balconies to enjoy! SpeakEasy Area!
• Make sure to check out your fellow guests as they are the #1 entertainment with their extraordinary costume designs!
Nationally acclaimed, #1 Colorado Venue
• Multiple rooms and music
• Live Band: Je Te’aime Swing Band
• DJ Amuse spinning Swing House
• DJ G6 spinning Vegas-Style Mash-Up Club Music, Swing, Big Band & 80’s music, Hip Hop.
• Multiple DJ’s
• Exclusive Coat Check |Exclusive Entry | Private Bar | Exclusive Bathrooms
• Entire 3rd floor and 4th floor balconies overlook onto party.
• Private VIP bar, Blackjack & Craps tables.
• General Admission – $79
• VIP – $129
• Tables – $99
• VIP Lounge Couch Pits – $299
• Roaring 20’s / Great Gatsby Theme
• Elegant Attire – Flapper Dresses & Feathers, Suits & Hats.
• No Jeans. 95% of the crowd comes dress to the nines.
Party with a Purpose as we celebrate V2 Charities
KLP events have been seen on:
• HBO, CNN, E! Television, Woman’s Day Magazine
• WB, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox
• Denver Business Journal, Denver Post (Cover), Rocky, Mountain News (Cover)
• 5280 Magazine, Black Tie Colorado, Westword
• So much more
December 31 (Saturday) 9:00 pm - January 1 (Sunday) 2:00 am