Event Type Benefits & Fundraisers
The lawyers at Nicol Gersch Law Offices love animals! That’s why we are excited to host the 2021 Proud Pet Parent Nomination. We want you to nominate someone who loves their own pet a tremendous amount. Please pick someone who is the best mother or father to their furry friend. Fill out our nomination form and tell us what makes this individual the best pet parent ever. The winner will get to make a $500 donation to the animal shelter/non-profit organization of their choice. To nominate a child, click here.
February 13 (Saturday) 12:00 am - May 30 (Sunday) 11:45 pm
We are recycling with GreenSheen Paint. Oil, acrylic and latex paints accepted in original, labeled, non-leaking containers.**P.E.O. chapters support the educational and charitable funds of the P.E.O. Sisterhood but
We are recycling with GreenSheen Paint. Oil, acrylic and latex paints accepted in original, labeled, non-leaking containers.
**P.E.O. chapters support the educational and charitable funds of the P.E.O. Sisterhood but are not classified as charitable by the IRS. Therefore, donations to individual chapters do not meet the IRS requirements for a charitable income tax deduction. P.E.O. shall not be liable in any way for any goods and services supplied by third party vendors or public establishments.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
2021 is the 20th annual Realities Ride – that’s 20 years of riding in honor of those who have served, while serving those in need.Although we will honor all mandates
2021 is the 20th annual Realities Ride – that’s 20 years of riding in honor of those who have served, while serving those in need.
Although we will honor all mandates for public health and safety, we have created an unforgettable ride format that will allow us to maximize our number of riders that can attend, while celebrating 20 years of making every mile help a child!
100% of each registration goes to benefit children in Larimer county who have been abused, neglected, abandoned, or are at-risk.
What to Expect:
This year the Realities Ride and World’s Largest Poker Run will be a one-day event with five-times the fun!
• Each of the 5 stops on this year’s Ride will also serve as its own Rally location.
• Each stop will also serve as a Ride Starting location – allowing us to maximize participants while still honoring all health and safety regulations
• Each location will include:
o Free hot breakfast and coffee
o Poker Run Poker Cards
o Live music all day
o Tasty food vendors
o Beer Garden
o Special events and high-octane entertainment
• All Riders and Passengers MUST pre-register to attend. We will not be accepting walk-ups or day-of registrations.
• When you register, we will follow up with you to confirm your Ride Start location, and we will do our best to get you starting at the location of your choice while space is still available
• No matter where you start the Ride, you will stop at every Ride Stop and Rally location throughout the day
• Each location will reveal a new card. Participant with the Best Poker Hand will win the $1500 cash prize at the end of the day
Note: we are still accepting vendors!
Realities For Children Charities 308 East County Road 30, Fort Collins, CO 80525 | 970-484-9090
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
A Precious Child's Annual Golf 4 A Precious Child Tournament will be held June 14 at The Ranch Country Club in Westminster, CO, a golf course designed by legendary golf course
A Precious Child’s Annual Golf 4 A Precious Child Tournament will be held June 14 at The Ranch Country Club in Westminster, CO, a golf course designed by legendary golf course architect, Richard Phelps. The course offers a blend of rolling terrain and endless vistas with dynamic playability, offering something for everyone. This is a scramble tournament and features contests throughout the course. The day includes 18 holes of golf, contests, a light breakfast, signature beverages, lunch, a swag bag for each golfer and a silent auction.
(Monday) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
DigiMarCon America 2021 is your chance to ...– Hear from some of the most audacious and thought provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media and advertising industry.– Gain
DigiMarCon America 2021 is your chance to …
– Hear from some of the most audacious and thought provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media and advertising industry.
– Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
– Network with thought leaders, collaborate with your peers and build your professional network.
The 6th annual DigiMarCon America, the Premier Virtual Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference in America will be held July 21st to 22nd, 2021, available live stream and on-demand. Join your peers online for 2-days jam packed with digital marketing best practices, latest trends, practical solutions, strategy and networking.
Immerse yourself in topics like digital strategy, programmatic advertising, web experience management, usability / design, mobile marketing & retargeting, customer engagement, user acquisition, social media marketing, targeting & optimization, video marketing, data science & big data, web analytics & A/B testing, email marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, paid search marketing, geo-targeting, predictive analysis & attribution, growth hacking, conversion rate optimization, growth marketing tools, marketing & sales automation, sustainable growth strategies, product marketing & UX / UI and much, much more!
At DigiMarCon America 2021, you will receive all the elements you need to achieve digital marketing success! Conventional thought will be challenged, new ways of thinking will emerge, and you will leave with your head, notebooks and professional toolkit full of action items and ideas to lead and supercharge your agency / team / account to even greater success.
Be a part of DigiMarCon America 2021 and discover how to thrive and succeed as a marketer in a rapidly evolving digital world.
See why people keep coming back year after year to this must-attend event! Register and secure your seat today.
For more details visit https://digimarconamerica.com.
21 (Wednesday) 9:30 am - 22 (Thursday) 4:30 pm
In the Boys & Girls Clubs 2nd annual friendly competition, from 5:30pm - 8:30pm Stars will represent our various Clubhouses across all of Weld County. These Stars will
In the Boys & Girls Clubs 2nd annual friendly competition, from 5:30pm – 8:30pm Stars will represent our various Clubhouses across all of Weld County. These Stars will be leveraging their personal and professional networks to raise funds for our youth. Through a 6 week campaign, you will be able to VOTE ($1 = 1 vote) for your Star! The star with the most votes will be heavily favored to win, going in to the competition. We hope to see you at this live event on July 21st, 2021! This event will be held at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse (4747 Marketplace Dr, Johnstown, CO 80534)
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Help celebrate Kavod Senior Life's 50th Anniversary at this unique virtual comedy benefit featuring The Sklar Brothers! Tickets are $75, which includes dinner, drinks and the livestream performance. Proceeds will provide for
Help celebrate Kavod Senior Life’s 50th Anniversary at this unique virtual comedy benefit featuring The Sklar Brothers!
Tickets are $75, which includes dinner, drinks and the livestream performance.
Proceeds will provide for programs and technology to support older adult mental wellness.
Here’s how it works:
- You can HOST a watch party. Purchase a ticket and invite your friends, who will each purchase their own tickets also. As host, you will pick up boxed dinners & soft drinks (included in the price) and Zoom into the performance that evening. Kavod will offer tech support and help you with set up as needed.
- You can JOIN a watch party. Purchase a ticket and Kavod will assign you a host site that is outdoor or small in gathering. All safety protocols will be observed.
- You can WATCH on your own! Purchase a ticket, pick up your meal and Zoom in to enjoy the show!
More questions? Email Gaile Weisbly Waldinger at GWaldinger@KavodSeniorLife.org.
- Not familiar with the Sklar Brothers? Here’s a link to their bio: https://www.kavodseniorlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/About_SklarBrothers.pdf
- Busy that night? We’d still love your support, if you’re able to contribute to this worthy cause!
- Interested in sponsorship? Contact Gaile at the email above. Your name and/or logo will be part of the event marketing materials and be displayed for all watch parties and individual attendees, estimated at 300!
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's® is the world's largest fundraiser for Alzheimer's care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest fundraiser for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease.
We’re moving forward with plans to host Walk to End Alzheimer’s® in person this fall. The health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers remain our top priorities as we make decisions about event details in your community, and we’ll continue to offer options to participate online and in your neighborhood.
While there is no fee to register for Walk, all participants are encouraged to raise critical funds that allow the Alzheimer’s Association to provide 24/7 care and support and advance research toward methods of prevention, treatment and, ultimately, a cure.
How to Participate in 3 Easy Steps:
- Register for your local Walk.
Go to alz.org/walk to find a Walk near you and sign up as a Team Captain, team member or individual.
- Start fundraising and spread the word.
We’ll provide tips and coaching every step of the way, including easy ways to raise funds online.
- Join us on Walk day.
You’ll be the first to know about event details in your area.
(Sunday) 7:00 am - 1:00 pm